Hot Tattoos On Women

    Hot Tattoos On Women

    From neck tattoos and tramp stamps to ankle tattoo designs, nobody looks better in ink than our beloved female celebrities. And the fact that they are willing to show off their body art to the gaping public makes it all the more alluring to sneak a peek.Let me start out by saying that I personally do not have any tattoos, but I have seriously thought about getting one. I’ve just never found a design that I was so inspired or in love with that I knew I would never regret getting it being permanently marked on my body. I can’t rule it out in the future.

    And now to the heart of the argument: Do guys think that tattoos are attractive on females? Hopefully I can speak for the average guy. I’ve dated women that hated tattoos, some with very small and concealed tattoos, and I have dated others (well, one) that had a giant design on her back and multiple others on her ankles, hipsand legs .















    Source URL: http://thethinkingleb.blogspot.com/2011/09/hot-tattoos-on-women-from-neck-tattoos.html
    Visit Hairstyles Pictures And Hair Styles Advice for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive