Magazine Fashion Images Review

    I should probably review this magazine, but I’ll save that for another day. Danielle at finalfashion mentioned this contest a while ago, but I didn’t actually visit the contest site until yesterday. It seems like a fun idea. Fashion Magazine is looking for ten bloggers to keep Canada updated on their local fashion scenes. The winning bloggers will get $1200 for twenty-four posts that will run bi-monthly over the next year. It’s not much, but since most bloggers work for free, it’s enough to buy a shiny, new computer or a nice pair of winter boots at Gucci.

    I was going to enter, but I don’t believe Fashion magazine would make me a semi-finalist. I’m too much of a know-it-all, and some people find that threatening. I can’t say that I blame them. I shake in my own presence when I think about how fabulous I am.

    I also can’t shut my trap when it comes to how much I loathe Fashion File since Adrian Mainella took over the hosting duties. Because the magazine and the TV show are in a partnership, I imagine I’d get into a little trouble if they realized that Prunella Crudsworth is Auntie Fashion.

    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion Images

    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion Images
    Magazine Fashion ImagesSource URL: http://thethinkingleb.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-should-probably-review-this-magazine.html
    Visit Hairstyles Pictures And Hair Styles Advice for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection